How to Register as Vivamk Independent Distributor
You will then need to fill in the form with your details – name, home address, contact number and valid email address, which will then be used to register your account. However, If you are joining with a partner, you’ll be able to add their details too.
Terms and conditions:
- You will be required to read and agree to VivaMK’s terms and conditions.
- A verification email will be sent:
- Once you have completed the registration form, you will receive a link to the secure gateway to make the payment for your starter pack.
- Your Starter kit arrives
- Once payment has been made, your starter kit will be despatched usually within 2 working days.
- You will have your account created with immediate access to the system, where you can start to place orders and recruit new team members yourself straight away!. Once your account is created, a confirmation email will be sent with your Distributor Identity Number (DIN) (although we are a People business and number identities are not alongside the ethos of that, transactions using a DIN are easier to access and avoid duplicated names and spelling mistakes) and a password to login to your distributor account.
- You are then ready to trade as a VivaMK Distributor!
Any questions, then please contact me Raymond Whittaker.
After registration, please let me know you have joined on 07802 530338, plus I will be in contact with you to help get you up and running.
Login to VivaMK online shop
VivaMK login to the shop. You need to loge in as yourself so VivaMK knows where to send your products and also take payment from yourself.
VivaMK has many branded products now. Most of them are made in the United Kingdom. Each are high quality and come in large sizes. The make up is from Beauty UK Cosmetic which products are vegan. Plus also from United Kingdom.
Lot more products are from United Kingdom as VivaMK is helping these companies through ruff times.
It is illegal for a promoter or a participant in a trading scheme to persuade anyone to make a payment by promising benefits from getting others to join a scheme. Do not be misled by claims that high earnings are easily achieved.